Most of all, we are proud of our dedicated team, who has both the creativity and understanding of our clients' needs. Our writers always follow your instructions and bring fresh ideas to the table, which remains a huge part of success in writing an essay. We guarantee the authenticity of your paper, whether it's an essay or a dissertation. Furthermore, we ensure confidentiality of your personal information, so the chance that someone will find out about our cooperation is slim to none. We do not share any of your information to anyone.
IELTS teachers often categorises IELTS essays differently and also give them different names.
1. For the opinion essay (Do you agree or disagree? / To what extent do you agree?), some teachers call this the argumentative essay, persuasive essay or agree disagree essay.
2. The discussion essay generally has the same name but some teachers include the advantage/disadvantage essay in this category while I like to distinguish it and teach it separately.
3. The solution essay is also often categorised similarly by teachers but don’t forget that this also includes a cause/solution essay as well.
4. The direct questions essay is sometimes called the two question essay but as it is possible to get three questions I prefer the name direct questions essay.
5. I haven’t come across any teachers categorising an IELTS essay as a narrative essay but no doubt there are some who do.
I know it can be confusing to have teachers categorising essays differently and giving them different names. I recommend you look through the IELTS Cambridge books 1-9 and see all the types of essays that come in IELTS writing task 2 for yourself.
Last year was the first time I had ever been the new kid at school. For the first four days, I was completely alone. I don’t think I even spoke to a single person. Finally, at lunch on the fifth day, Karen Watson walked past her usual table and sat down right next to me. Even though I was new, I had already figured out who Karen Watson was. She was popular. Pretty soon, all of Karen’s friends were sitting there right next to me. I never became great friends with Karen, but after lunch that day, it seemed like all sorts of people were happy to be my friend. You cannot convince me that Karen did not know what she was doing. I have a great respect for her, and I learned a great deal about what it means to be a true leader.