I am Charlotte, North Carolina's only award-winning
professional (TORI Award) resume writer.
My system will help you show hiring managers how you can solve their problems. When you do, you have won the job. My systematic approach will:
• help you learn more about yourself
• understand the employer's needs, the challenges and problems they face
• show the hiring managers what you can do for them
Through a personal interview (not worksheets transmitted through automation) I adopt a "get-to-know-you" approach that will communicate the value that you add. Over the years, I have helped thousands of people achieve higher incomes and greater job satisfaction.
Ask yourself these questions:
• How clear is your marketing message?
• Do your accomplishments reflect your critical-thinking skills and demonstrate your role in solving problems? Do they leverage your knowledge and core competencies to differentiate you – and provide a predictor of your next success?
• Does your resume brand you as a key resource for others in your industry?
You've made a career of delivering results. Let's make this message clear to prospective employers.
My hands-on approach will provide a resume that will demonstrate your ROI to the CEO or other members of the senior management team. Are you worth the investment? If you agree, contact me to explore how I can make you stand out from the crowd.
Put your career in the hands of a resume professional who has been:
Moreover, you will also gain important information on the transition of military job titles to private sector/civilian job titles. There are a number of useful tools that will connect you to the right job, just like , , , , Crossroads, etc. We will then provide you with comprehensive instructions to facilitate your application for position that suit your qualifications, from Wage Grade or so-called blue collar jobs to professional or administrative (GS 5/9/11) government work.